Friday, September 16, 2005

onam...cont

:-)
remember me crying about "onam sadhya" last time???
I could have it !!!
Yesterday was working day in office, my friend and his colleagues setup a
plan to go for a "onam sadhya" hosted by "Kairali" restaurant( Junk fellow.. he is still
jobless and has time for everything). He asked me if I was interested in it, I was of course interested :-))
but getting my lead's permission to leave early was another issue, I was determined that
at least on that day I am not gonna have that cafeteria food. So anyway asked my lead.
and she readily agreed( she is not that bad after all.. ). One of them had a car so getting to the restaurant was not an issue, but getting inside was... The whole place was so crowded that I felt like the whole of the city was there for the feast. Luckily one of us had a friend in the restaurant and through that contact got a place to sit.
Seeing the babana leave getting filled up with all the curries of different colours was like feast to the eyes ( now ya guys in other parts of the world will be like "banana leaves ??!! yek", but try that once and ya're gonna luv that).
Had awsome food after a long time
any way it was an awsome day.... I can still smell the "payasam" now...:-)

No comments: